Do your sales people give your customers the personalised care and attention they deserve? Are they achieving the sales targets your business needs to thrive?
Peak Performance excels at boosting the performance of sales teams across a diverse range of sectors in Australia and New Zealand. Our sales training courses have given thousands of people in sales and business development roles the skills and inspiration they need to reach their potential.
Sales training benefits
Peak Performance sales training workshops can boost productivity, while keeping your people happy in their work.
- Learn how to compete on value, not price
- Attract and retain more valuable customers
- Reignite your sales team’s passion for customer service
- Make superior customer value the norm
- Build better business relationships
- Lift the performance of a particular business unit or team
- Earn the loyalty of your customers
- Bring your team together to build rapport and team culture
- Differentiate by finding ways to delight your customers
- Improve the top and bottom line
How we do it
We develop peak performing people who create superior customer value through better business relationships. We’re especially skilled at helping frontline people to achieve more profitable sales through outstanding service.
With our customised workshops your sales team will develop the mindset, skill set and tool set to attract and retain loyal customers.
Peak performing sales teams
Our Second to None customer culture change program can have a sales or service focus. It has proven highly successful for developing the attitudes, behaviours, skills and habits needed for sales success. We also provide the following sales skills workshops, tailored to your organisation.
- Maximise the Value of Your Business Relationships - for those in more senior sales and business development roles who want to develop their communication and relationship building skills.
- Enhancing Client Relationships - originally developed for one of the ‘Big Four’ accounting firms, this course is ideal for professionals who need to bring in new clients as they move up the ranks.
Related sales articles
Doesn’t it always come down to price? (PDF)
Six things to do when your prospects say your price is too high (PDF)
How sales is totally different than 10 years ago: RIP the sales funnel
The 12 sales trends for 2012 – Smart Company website
2012 Sales Best Practice Research - Exec Summary (PDF)